Are you a teacher-candidate or a teacher in your first five years who has questions about ANYTHING related to the
ELA classroom at ANY level?
Over hundred Years of Teaching Experience
MATE On-line Mentors are Ready to Serve!
Combined, we have hundreds of years of classroom experience with all grade levels, K – University. We can offer help and/or feedback on a myriad of ELA-related topics, such as:
• putting together thematic literary units
• working with a specific novel, short story or poem
• creating meaningful group learning activities
• handling the marking load
• encouraging participation during class discussions & activities
• assessing creative writing and oral presentations